This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is applicable to and binding on all Users. The Account Holder is responsible for the End Users access and use of ZenClass LMS. ZenClass may change this AUP at any time by posting a new ¬version on this page. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.
Violation of this AUP may lead to suspension or termination of the User’s account or legal action. In addition, the User may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to AUP violations. ZenClass reserves the right to take any other remedial action it sees fit.
ZenClass requests that anyone with information about a violation of this AUP report it via e-mail to the following address: [email protected]
Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP address if available, as well as details of the violation.You agree not to:
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any of Your Data that is unlawful or illegal, including without limitation data that is libellous, or invasive of another's privacy;
- use the LMS to harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an ZenClass employee, or any other User, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any of Your Data;
- upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any of Your Data that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any of Your Data in a manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- sublicense, resell, rent, lease, transfer or assign the LMS or its use, or offer the LMS on a time share basis to any third party, unless expressly permitted in writing by ZenClass;
- interfere with or disrupt the LMS or servers or networks connected to the LMS, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the LMS, including using any device or software;
- modify, adapt, or hack the LMS, or otherwise attempt to gain unauthorized access to the LMS or its related systems or networks.
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law in connection with your use of the LMS
- use the LMS to engage in any unlawful or illegal activities; and/or
- collect or store personal data about other Users in connection with any of the prohibited conduct and activities set forth above.